GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'95 Caprice factory radio, no cd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

'95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Empty
PostSubject: '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd    '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I'd offer this here before it goes in the trash. Works great, only removed to be replaced with a factory cd player. $20 obo + shipping
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd    '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 am

GN1220 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I'd offer this here before it goes in the trash. Works great, only removed to be replaced with a factory cd player. $20 obo + shipping
Have you got a picture, model number, anything like that?
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd    '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 pm

'95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  002-5

'95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  001-5

A little dirty but works fine. would look great cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd    '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:09 pm

uxwbill wrote:
GN1220 wrote:

Have you got a picture, model number, anything like that?

It'll fit in your car with no modification. I have the same deck in mine.
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd    '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 am

Cadet57 wrote:

It'll fit in your car with no modification. I have the same deck in mine.
I'm going to have the original radio in my car repaired and reconditioned to as-new condition. I'd do it myself, were it not for the wretched material that GM saw fit to cover the circuit boards with. Ugh.

My goal was to give the original poster's radio a better chance of avoiding the trash can. It's actually a pretty decent little set, with the speed controlled volume option. If the original poster was not unwilling to do so, I'd say they should post it on eBay. I am pretty sure it would sell.

To the OP: if you get ready to throw it out, let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd    '95 Caprice factory radio, no cd  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'95 Caprice factory radio, no cd
Page 1 of 1