GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers Empty
PostSubject: Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers   Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Drove over an hour in heat then pouring rain AND then laid on my back in a 110 degree car with mud and toads everywhere to get these.

Gray in color....left side and right side with the white light cover(no broken tabs) and gray cover with that little switch.

I delicately removed the wiring harness. Bulbs included, but not tested.

I got three pairs. I can ship these for whatever the USPS charges as a flat rate in the priority mail box. I paid $30 for each pair.

I also have the 94 molding.....the thick 3 inch kind..... This is off a white caprice wagon, so the rubber part is white with the thin chrome strip.

Can the air suspension compressor off a 94 LT1 replace the boxy black air lift one for my 92 LO5?? If not, this compressor is for sale too then. I paid $40 for it.

Hope someone needs these parts.

Back to top Go down
brilamb2

PostSubject: Re: Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers   Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

Still have the rear handles?
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers   Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:19 am

I would be interested in the air compressor off the 94 if you did not use it. Have you tested that it operates? Shipping cost?
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers   Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:31 pm

organekbandogge wrote:

Can the air suspension compressor off a 94 LT1 replace the boxy black air lift one for my 92 LO5?? If not, this compressor is for sale too then. I paid $40 for it.

Hope someone needs these parts.

It's the same. GM used the same compressor from the early 70's on up. Just change the mounting bracket and you're done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers   Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard to find rear lighted handles WITH light covers
Page 1 of 1