GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

92 dark blue parts wagon found!!! 94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

92 dark blue parts wagon found!!!  94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor Empty
PostSubject: 92 dark blue parts wagon found!!! 94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor   92 dark blue parts wagon found!!!  94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 pm

all interior pieces are there for the BLUE interior.

Engine not tested....LO5 motor factory air box is there
radiator
coolant resevoir
alternator
r12 canister
hoses seem good
fan
master cylinder
drums
discs

****I make no guarantees on engine parts bc there was no way I could test them etc****
However, they had a section with GUARANTEED motor parts but obviously the price is HIGHER....
I am confident I can find LO5 LT1 functioning parts in other models like the fleetwood/roadmaster sedan/ and whatever sedan caprice
let me know.....

VIN is 1G1BL83E8NW104142 so you can decode it

good exterior parts:
driver door
pasenger front door
passenger rear door
tailights good
headlights good
front bumper has some peeling close to
ALL glass

I'll go get parts but I really need to get a good enough response with cash in hand to cover shipping etc...

The white caprice is a private party and he is pricey and knows the market $$$$$$$
I bought the air suspension compressor off him.
Dude was a car lover so his parts should work(the compressor)....

The 92 blue caprice consists of me flirting with the cashier lady so, the prices are less $$$
This yard has over 3000 cars on a space of 4 football fields plus or minus. Every car you can think of. No system of inventory whatsoever.

They said they had a roadmaster on site but after 20 mins of looking, could NOT find it.....

interior:
all seats good
door panels good
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: 92 dark blue parts wagon found!!! 94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor   92 dark blue parts wagon found!!!  94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:07 pm

In the case of the blue '92 wagon...I would be interested in the wiring harness bits that contain the connectors for the mode switch in the climate controls as well as the ones going to the resistor pack and the HVAC blower fan, if all of those connectors are not melted. I am also interested in the fan itself. Could you cut those connectors out with a few inches of wire still attached?
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: 92 dark blue parts wagon found!!! 94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor   92 dark blue parts wagon found!!!  94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Are the seats blue leather if so I'm looking for the back seat not the cargo one
Back to top Go down
JaySS
Admin
JaySS

PostSubject: Parts for Sale   92 dark blue parts wagon found!!!  94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Four posts on this board (including another one also offering parts for sale).

No forum rep, and you come in wanting to sell everyone parts with no photos and no prices.

Sorry, but that’s not going to fly.

Take some pics of parts you actually have to sell, post them with prices, and get a couple of successful sales under your belt before you start parting out cars you don't own.

Doing this to protect the buyers, and those people on this board who have established themselves as reliable, trustworthy sources for parts.

This is not to discourage you from selling parts here, but slow down and prove yourself first before jumping in with both feet.

- J

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 92 dark blue parts wagon found!!! 94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor   92 dark blue parts wagon found!!!  94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

92 dark blue parts wagon found!!! 94 white wagon PARTS had LT1 motor
Page 1 of 1