HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm sure it can be done but is it hard?

I have an extra climate control box form a 1994 Roadmaster sitting around and wondered if it could be swapped into my 1995 Caprice Wagon. I know they are easy to swap into the Fleetwoods but I dont know about the Caprice. I don't really care for the lack luster Caprice nobs...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:14 pm

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=230505
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?   Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 am

I'm in the middle of this job on my Caprice. I went and swapped out the whole box with the blower etc in it. Mine was damaged so I figured this is a good a time as any to make the switch. If you don't mind wiring stuff this isn't all that bad. It's a big help to get the harness out of the donor car.
Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 pm

I am very surprised at the complications involved in this! I was hoping for a plug and play like the roadie to fleetwood swap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?   

Back to top Go down

Can I swap HVAC controls in 95 Caprice wagon for Roadmaster controls? Whats involved?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1