HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:53 pm

That white wagon turned out to be a pretty clean car. A little damage to the rear quarter, but other than than a great car.

Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Awesome! So what were they doing in that neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Picking up the white wagon.
Back to top Go down
MacMasterMike

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Was this the one that was on Harrisburg craigs list some time back? I think I emailed that person but never got a response. I woulda seriously considered perusing it if I had gotten feed back from them. Love the white Wb4.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 pm

I liked that car,. too bad for me.

Wagon brother hood,. tight for some,...

not so for others,.
god bless 'em all right timmy?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:43 am

MacMasterMike wrote:
Was this the one that was on Harrisburg craigs list some time back? I think I emailed that person but never got a response. I woulda seriously considered perusing it if I had gotten feed back from them. Love the white Wb4.

Was likely the same one. I noticed it a few weeks ago and posted the craigslist ad. Mike had spoke to the owner previous to my post. He stopped by just to say hello. It was hit on the passenger side hard enough to make the rear door rub the trim on the quarter. Pretty rust free though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:56 am

Glad to see another wagon being rescued by a wagon lover.Mike are you and Robin going to takes turns or has she claimed it for her own.The 2 wagons are sure going to look good parked together at your place.Congrat Mike and Robin
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 am

Great pics, good to see them all together, and happy that white car was saved. Looks to be a great start for their next project.

Thanks for posting!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am

Tim
Thanks for having us by. Had a good time getting some needed advise on the new wagon
Phantom, I emailed the man when I saw it on Craigslist. Took 2.and a half weeks to get a reply sorry if you were interested but I'm going through a separation with my wife and she's taking the blue one or I wouldn't of bought the white one but I need.a car. So no hard feelings brother
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

Mike sorry to hear about this. Keep your chin up sir.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks Mike will do. Everything happens for a reason right so it's for the best hopefully. At least I got a wagon to keep my mind off of it whenever I start thinking about it I'm going to the auto store and playing with my new love lol
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Mike,

Sorry to hear about you two. It was good having you over. Hope to see you soon!

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Mike,sorry to hear about you guys but at least you have the faster wagon.Looks like a pretty
nice car in the pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.   

Back to top Go down

Had some travelers by the house today. Thanks for stopping in Mike.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1