HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas   Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 am

This was Sunday afternoon, after the Austin Cars and Coffee meet.

We really had a strong cold front come in this weekend. Was only in the 60's and cloudy all day Sunday. First time it's been below the 80's yet this year...and we sun-worshipping Texans get a little skittish when the first cold day hits, especially if it's gray outside too. Was a little worried folks would not show up. Still, this was a good turn-out! VW's are goofy fun, enjoy!

The Austin VW crowd is a good bunch.

This one had some 50s American style

Very strange looking bus and Corvair powered. I like their older gps system Smile

-Mike
Back to top Go down
MarkH

PostSubject: Re: A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 pm

thanks for posting... i like all the chrome on the last pic
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net

PostSubject: Re: A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Wow,that was quite a turn out.I really liked theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHeidi Klum Jordache
Jean Commercial is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'
Wait,what were you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 pm

That satin black bug with the '67 Texas plates...

Want so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Nice pics. First manual I ever drove was a bug. guy gave me his keys and sent me to McDs. Only stalled twice. both on the way back, lol. No instruction other than push it down and over for reverse. I lied, told him I could drive a stick (had watched people do it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas   

Back to top Go down

A little off topic, but neat pics. VW Harvest 10-7-12, Austin Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1