GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WB4 wagons, wanted

Go down 
+5
toomanytoyz
brokecello
Bewber
DBeaSSt
GN1220
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Can't really stand the thought of not having a wagon. I really thought I would find a nice little S10 and be happy with a truck but the more I think about it, I need a wagon. I've been a wagon guy too long now not to have one. I just need one I can drive all the time and not worry TOO much about it. I prefer a WB4 in decent/good shape. Looking for a bargain since I'm not allowed to spend much now but I already have a "newer car fund" in place so we'll see how it builds over time. Not expecting to find anything today but I figured I'd get the word out so you guys can keep your eyes open for me. Mike
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Wow, that didn't take long at all. Wink There happens to be a WB4 on epay right now but it's certainly not in the 'cheap' category. I'll dig up the link later if Brokecello hasn't already posted it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Bewber

Bewber

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm rolling a woody wagon, but that one only happened after a WB4 deal didn't work out.

I'd still looooove a WB4 too, but I'll have to wait awhile - probably until I'm out of school.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Brokecello pointed this one out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-BUICK-ROADMASTER-COLLECTERS-SPECIAL-EDITION-18-K_W0QQitemZ330380200009QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4cec31c849

And if you get it, I call dibs on the grille and bumper cover! I'll even help you find a proper one. Smile
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Yeah..I went from my WB4 to a S10...and had to ditch that quick. Once the B-body wagons are in your blood...they will always be there. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Why do they let drunks take the pictures for EVERY auction???? :rolleyes:

Nice car, aside from the front end wreck that's not listed. Wink

Interested in a slightly modded marshmallow? Wink
Back to top Go down
GN1220

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm not a big fan of the gold and something about that car just doesn't sit right with me. I don't feel the miles to be true. And, it's a little out of my price range. Sad
Back to top Go down
GN1220

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:01 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

Honestly, I was thinking a white WB4 would be cool but, again, your car is probably out of my price range and I would rather have tan guts.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Why do they let drunks take the pictures for EVERY auction???? :rolleyes:

Nice car, aside from the front end wreck that's not listed. Wink

Umm...Bill? You selling her? Shocked That wagon is pretty clean right? I know it hauls....

WB4 wagons, wanted Th_MVI_7424

Yeah, that LDM WB4 is very interesting....missing 3rd seat...and the seller didn't seem to notice it had an Olds front end?? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Mad

Last edited by phantom 309 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duh duh duhbble post,. how the hell do you delete a post anyway?)
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 pm

No double post, Nick. Just one missing post...

To delete, click on the X to the right of "Edit"
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 pm

18K on the clock? I think it's more 118K. The pic of the odo is cut off at the 10K placemark, the engine is WAY to dirty for 18K and the front OBVIOUSLY has been changed out.

Steering wheel looks good, but again, if it were 118K all hwy miles spread over 14 years.........
That's less than 8500 miles a year. Hell, I do that in 5 months..
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 am

brokecello wrote:

Umm...Bill? You selling her? Shocked That wagon is pretty clean right? I know it hauls....

Chris, you know me... Everything is for sale! Wink

I forgot about that vid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 am

Those pics are horrible. Makes it really tough to tell if it's a true 18K miler or not. The steering wheel is in good shape though. Would need better pics or someone local to take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Well, I just bought a '94 RMW, JM/tan leather, lots of miles but seems to be a pretty good starting point for a nice driver. It needs a tailgate(let me know if you have one for sale) a driver door panel, some stainless, '95-96 doors and a good detail. I bought it from a guy in Atlanta and he says it has zero rust but slight hail on the hood. I'm picking it up Sunday the 27th and plan to drive home monday so if any of you guys live near Lilburn and have any parts let me know. I'll post pics when I get it home and cleaned. Hopefully I can now focus on getting Lorne's wagon returned to stock and detailed. Rushing to get my beater Tempo running before the snow came beat my ass only to find out the title has issues. After learning that I told my wife I wasn't putting anything else into the Tempo and I was getting another wagon ASAP. My friend found my new car on Craig'slist so I jumped on it. The funny thing is we planned to go to Lilburn to visit family anyway and it turns out the car is 20 minutes from them. I figured it must be some sign from the wagon Gods so I bought it. I just hope it makes it home.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Glad for you Mike. Sounds like a good vacation this time of year for the family.

Don't waste time on the 96, lots of snow here. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey congrats!! I was somewhat near that area last weekend Smile I got rid of all my stainless already Sad I have a wagon hood...but it has hail damage too. Can't wait to see the pics!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WB4 wagons, wanted Empty
PostSubject: Re: WB4 wagons, wanted   WB4 wagons, wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WB4 wagons, wanted
Page 1 of 1