GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

thinking of selling my RMW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

thinking of selling my RMW Empty
PostSubject: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 am

if your interested let me know and we can go from there. thanks
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 am

$100, shipped?
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Cheapskate! Are you trying to rip him off? Evil or Very Mad

$125, shipped? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Send me that $100 and then i'll think about it
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Actually Jason is being generous, as the Canadian $ is worth more than the American.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:32 am

ouch-Burns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:58 pm

price? location?
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 am

$150 and some popsicle sticks (cleaned, of course).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:50 am

Thousand Oaks, Ca.
If your really interested please make a realistic offer based on what you know about these wagons
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 am

anacapa94 wrote:
Thousand Oaks, Ca.
If your really interested please make a realistic offer based on what you know about these wagons

I think what is going on here with the silly but amusing offers is,.
I personally have no idea who you are or what your wagon is,.

Perhaps some nice detailed pictures with a comprehensive description might help things along,.
and asking for offers then makes the buyer the seller as well,.Fishing for offers never gets the results you are looking for, especially judging by your avatar pic, you have a wagon with some unique cosmetic changes,.
such unique cosmetic changes might be unflattering to the car in some folks eyes,.which again will stop you from achieving your desired result of selling the vehicle,.
Marketing is the key, capture potential buyers interest as i said by a few pictures and clear concise precise details about the car.

It would be a simple rule that any vehicles or parts offered for sale must have a price .
That would be a useful rule,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:29 am

I hear you. I thought i had a link attached w/ said details but guess not. I do have some pics in the pics category on this site. Anyhow i'll get a link up. In regards to price, i see these things all over the charts. Im not sure what to price it at haha. Im really just looking for ppls opinion on its worth and possibly let it go if a fair number comes my way.
Thanks for the friendly advice
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Nick nailed it. And the other thing is that the farther from stock you get, the harder it is to have anything comparable to price it to. Honestly, your best bet might be to find someone who is NOT a wagon owner but is looking for something really different and cool. Lots of good pics, a list of the work you've done to it, pick a price you're willing to sell it for, leave a little wiggle room, then go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Of course. Was just putting it out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of selling my RMW   thinking of selling my RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking of selling my RMW
Page 1 of 1