GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So the wife comes in and says..............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

So the wife comes in and says.............. Empty
PostSubject: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:29 am

The car is burping and spilling fluid. Overheating!

So I get out there , come to find out my clutch fan isn't spinning normal speed, it's very slow. Easy fix and hopefully the overheating problem will go away.
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 am

1993 Roady-man wrote:
So the wife comes in and says..............The car is burping and spilling fluid. Overheating!

HE HE HE Laughing That kind of reminds me of the song The Touch(<---This is a link to the song). If your wife's anything like mine everything she touches can overheat.

Seriously though are you just going to replace the fan/clutch assembly? Or is there a way to fix the clutch? I've never had one fail or require repair before.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 am

Yeah i'm just going to replace the clutch fan. New one ordered. It's the only not fix as far as I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 am

Just replace the clutch itself. Easy to do, and like $40.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Well got the new clutch fan in place and the car is all better AGAIN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Bet thats a relief.joys of older car ownership!And of course no more $500 dollar a month
car payments,WooHoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the wife comes in and says..............   So the wife comes in and says.............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the wife comes in and says..............
Page 1 of 1