GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

drivers door panel swap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

drivers door panel swap Empty
PostSubject: drivers door panel swap   drivers door panel swap Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

Will be at the u-pull-it at the corner of 675 and 285 in ATL around lunch today (driving up there for work..) and need to know if ANY other LOWER door panels will work for the 96 RMW? I know that the sedans and wagon panels are the same, but are the lower halves the same across the line?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: drivers door panel swap   drivers door panel swap Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 am

Sadly no. LT1 RMW/S panels are unique to Roadmaster. Sad Now, the front doors are the same so if you wanted to experiment with different panels they will fit.... sorta. Wink

I do have a drivers door panel in your color, it's slightly cracked. If you're interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: drivers door panel swap   drivers door panel swap Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am

I am interested. Ill call you when i get to atl in a couple of hours, if thats ok with gou.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drivers door panel swap   drivers door panel swap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

drivers door panel swap
Page 1 of 1