GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LM91

FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Empty
PostSubject: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Put a 1991 to 1993 Buick Roadmaster Instrument Cluster in a 1991 to 1993 Chevrolet Caprice.

You will need the two white turtle shells that snap in place and hold the connectors in place. You will have to run a wire for the tach. And you will need an Oil Pressure Sender to replace the Caprice Oil Pressure Switch for the Oil Pressure Gage to work properly. The Roadmaster cluster is wider than the Caprice cluster, so you will have to decide how you want to handle that. Multiple options.

Price structure:

1. $100.00, includes First Class Insured shipping, $25.00 core charge will be refunded if you send me the two Roadmaster pigtails AND the Caprice connector from the Caprice Instrument Cluster. $75.00 net.
2. $75.00: Send me the pigtails and connector, I’ll make a harness, then notify you when it is ready. Once payment is made the harness will ship First Class Insured.

Questions or To order, PM me. I will reply and send a PayPal invoice/Request for money.

Pictures of the harness, and two clusters with pigtails and connector. The first two pictures are the harness, the 3rd is the harness connected to the RM Cluster, the 4th is the two clusters showing the core charge pigtails/connector.
FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Harness1
FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Harness2
FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Harness3
FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Core

Here is a link to my Roadmaster Cluster install. Still haven’t finished the dash. But the cluster works as intended.

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t3196-roadmaster-instrument-cluster-in-my-91-caprice
Back to top Go down
Chevy Van Kenobi

Chevy Van Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:18 pm

I would like to buy your harness.
How can I get it?
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:29 pm

7 year old post from a user that hasn't been here in 6 years so don't expect an answer.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:08 pm

This is a cool mod.
Back to top Go down
Chevy Van Kenobi

Chevy Van Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 5:17 pm

94Woody wrote:
7 year old post from a user that hasn't been here in 6 years so don't expect an answer.

You are right. I didn't check the date he wrote.
Sad
Back to top Go down
LM91

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 10:18 am

Chevy Van Kenobi,

I have a harness that has been sitting in my desk. It was built for a '91 Caprice and the '91-93 Roadmaster Instrument Cluster.

I haven't done any more since this one. I don't have any other parts for the install. You can see my post on the impalas forum when I installed the cluster in my Caprice.

Send $75 to friend/relative by paypal to billsales@tampabay.rr.com

Reply if interested.

Bill W (LM91)
Back to top Go down
Chevy Van Kenobi

Chevy Van Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 4:48 am

Hello Bill,

I am interesting with your offer.
Sending you an e-mail.

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
LM91

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Chevy,

I didn't notice that you are in Istanbul. I will have to add the difference in U.S. shipping Istanbul shipping cost.

10oz to U.S. $5.50

10oz to Turkey $25.50

Unless you have other options.
Back to top Go down
Chevy Van Kenobi

Chevy Van Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Actually I going to request to send it to my friend who lives in US.
He is going to bring your wiring and cluster set for me.
I am having difficulties about opening paypal account. Due to our government's economy policy paypal banned in Turkey.
That's why I need another method (western union, etc) to transfer the money.
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
LM91

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Can you pay your friend, he can PayPal to me, or he can send a U.S. Postal Money Order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness   FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS Roadmaster to Caprice Instrument Cluster Harness
Page 1 of 1