GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member from florida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vonlou

Vonlou

New member from florida Empty
PostSubject: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Hello everyone. I am a new member I have a 92 brmw white with wood sides tan interior. Hope to learn from everyone. Of course this first thing I want to add are tires and wheels and have read the threads but of course I am still a little confused. I want to run 18s .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Welcome. Where in FL?

Be aware that we're going to the Spring Turkey Run as a group later this month, too!
Back to top Go down
Vonlou

Vonlou

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Weeki wachee, near Tampa . Saw the info about the wagon feat . It at the turkey run , right? I am hoping to go . Your wagon looks good . What size are your wheels?
Back to top Go down
Vonlou

Vonlou

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Weeki wachee near Tampa. Yes I saw the info about the fest, I will try to make it.
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome aboard, Vonlou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Vonlou wrote:
Weeki wachee, near Tampa . Saw the info about the wagon feat . It at the turkey run , right? I am hoping to go . Your wagon looks good . What size are your wheels?

Yep! It's at the Turkey Run.

I know where Weekiee Wachee is - my grandfather helped to build it. Smile Pretty cool.

My wheels are 17x8.5, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Welcome aboard. Easy run over to Daytona from your area. Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
HERD_546

HERD_546

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:18 am

Vonlou,

Welcome to the Forum, Take some time and look over the many threads there are here.
There many people here that can help you, Get your ride styli n..

Looking forward to SSeeing photos of your ride..
Back to top Go down
http://www.theherd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from florida   New member from florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from florida
Page 1 of 1