HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Jon (94X2) has a set of front springs that I am getting. He is right by Exit 97 near Selma NC, about 2 miles off the interstate. Can someone pick these up for me? I can get them at WF New York or maybe even catch up with you in my business travels.

Tim

Back to top Go down
95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:38 pm

I'll be going that way, stopped there last year to grab some parts too Very Happy I can pickup and hold until WF if you don't come my way.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Perfect
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!   Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:38 am

If David can't do it, we will be going through NC sometime during the first 3 weeks in April. Could pick them up and arrange to meet you close to Harrisburg on 81 on our way home.

Let me know.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!   

Back to top Go down

HELP!! Can I get a pick up from one of you WF 2013 Daytona guys!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1