GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Light issues Help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Well I know this is off topic but I am in need of some help Im having trouble with my friends 2000 Dodge Ram 2500. His right turn signal blinks really fast but both lights work, and his left turn signal blinks normal.

Then when the lights are on, his right front marker light doesn't work and the right turn signal indicator on the dash is constantly illuminated when the lights are on.

Also every now and then his tail lights will come on for no reason.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:41 pm

May have better luck on the dodge ram forum.Personally know very little about the electrical
systems in the rams but someone here may.
Back to top Go down
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Yeah my friend is trying to figure it out on the Dodge Ram Forum and I thought I could at least give it a shot here.
Back to top Go down

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Does he do any offroading with this truck?Could be a intermittent ground short.
Back to top Go down
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:14 pm

No he just got it and its from out of state so it has to be inspected. Also his hazards don't work either.
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:39 am

Check all of the bulbs (Front and back)? If one is out or has a broken filament it could cause some of these issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light issues Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light issues Help!   Light issues Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light issues Help!
Page 1 of 1