GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

time for new tires

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:07 pm

After dropping off my tax extension at the post office (I'm so lazy), I stopped by a store on the way home. It's raining and their parking lot has been coated with driveway sealer Twisted Evil

It was raining when I left the store and my daughter thought she should be treated to curbside pick up. Ok, fine. There are only about 10 cars in the whole lot and I had to drive around them to swing the car around for the valet pick up. This lot is very big and empty as most of the businesses are closed in the evening. Not many light poles and no parking blocks!

Well as I rounded the collection of parked cars I got on the gas about halfway and as expected bald tires on slick wet pavement, the back end swung out. More than usual in fact, lol. Pretty quickly swapped ends on the car and it started rolling backwards, Wheeee. Hit it again and swung it back around and picked up my daughter.

"Daddy, why do you like doing donuts so much?" Cuz it's fun I said. You want me to do some with you in the car? "Yes Please!!!"
About 3 minutes later she told me she was getting car sick ha ha ha.

It's the little things in life.....even a gutless L03 with posi can be fun.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Nice my 6 yr old daugther loves the same kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Sprocket, you are just wrong!! I wish my dad had done stuff like that with me when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 pm

So why do you need new tires? Sounds perfect how they are. Smile

Bella had a blast doing donuts in the 2500 over the winter, and she's only 4. Shhh! Don't tell mom! Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 am

Hahaha, sounds like fun. Training them right!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
Sprocket, you are just wrong!! I wish my dad had done stuff like that with me when I was a kid.

My Dad never did....but my lead foot Mom used to light 'em up in the 68 Caddy, lol. She did a 180 in the rain one day trying to beat traffic and make a left coming out of our street. she punched it, made the left and the car kept on going.......wooooo you go MOM!!!! She was a little rattled, I was 12 and LOVING it, ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 pm

next time it rains, I'm taking my boy over there to teach him how to handle it. He drifts real well in FORZA, gonna give him a couple o'tons to play with Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

time for new tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: time for new tires   time for new tires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time for new tires
Page 1 of 1