GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parts needed for a '94 RMW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

Parts needed for a '94 RMW Empty
PostSubject: Parts needed for a '94 RMW   Parts needed for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Good hood, DGGM preferred
Tan driver door panel (consider anything, any color that's not beat to death. Mine has a huge part missing!)
Stainless from all four doors and pass quarter (Might have this local, just need for it to warm a bit)
DGGM '95-'96 front doors
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Parts needed for a '94 RMW   Parts needed for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 pm

I have the pass rear door and quarter stainless. $40 shipped. Let me know if you are interested, and I will pm payment info for paypal. What style door panel do you have?
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Parts needed for a '94 RMW   Parts needed for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have the pass rear door and quarter stainless. $40 shipped. Let me know if you are interested, and I will pm payment info for paypal. What style door panel do you have?

Thanks Fred. I have a line on a few items in Atlanta that I can pick up while I'm there next week and also a local car with some things. I'm going to try to hit the local car first, then Atlanta and if I still need some parts I'll give you a shout. On the door panel, I need one for a '94-'96 RMW or sedan in tan but any color will work as long as it doesn't look like the one I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts needed for a '94 RMW   Parts needed for a '94 RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parts needed for a '94 RMW
Page 1 of 1