GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.

Go down 
+9
Olds Weighty Eight
Sprocket
Andebe
COL
81X11
scoffman
uxwbill
toomanytoyz
fmlm83
13 posters
AuthorMessage
fmlm83

I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Empty
PostSubject: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry, I have been so busy reading the info, that I forgot the intro.
I have been into wagons from the time that I could lay on the floor and tow a toy camper with my die-cast metal station wagon. (predating Hot Wheels) Now I get to drive the big ones! cheers
I live in West Central Illinois and own a 1991 OCC that was a one owner, garage kept, 128,000 mile wagon when I found it in Wisconsin last January. It was originally from the Chicago area so it does have the normal rusty spare tire well and a few other spots here and there, but looks good at 20 and was well worth the money I paid for it.
So far, I have replaced the rear window lock (it was missing) with one that I acquired from Fred in Florida, and with that fixed, the rear wiper and third brake light started working. Thanks Fred!
My next project is the shocks. After reading all the good info in the suspension section, I went with Rock Auto and purchased the KYB Gas Adjusts and will be installing them soon. That should take some of the bounce out of the ol'girl.
This is a great forum and thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Frank
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Welcome aboard, Frank. Smile

Good luck in keeping the "mod bug" from sinking its teeth into you. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:10 am

As the very proud owner of a 91 OCC,welcome to the group.Mine was a 54000 mile car when I
bought it from the original owner about 8 years ago.
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:58 am

Hello and welcome from another roughly central Illinois wagon fan.
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:47 am

welcome.

It's a great wealth of knowledge and information for these big beauty's
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:59 am

Welcome to the forum. I have a 68K mile '92 OCC and love these cars. Glad to see another Olds show up!

-Mik
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:49 am

Welcome to the forum Frank. I have learned alot from these guys about my car. Great supply of good parts from the Yard Crawlers too.
Dick
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Welcome aboard,Frank and thanks for bringing another Olds into the fold.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Welcome aboard fellow Olds cap'n! I'm on my third 91, just broken in with 246k on the clock Smile
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Howdy from yet another OCC guy! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
fmlm83

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm

And I thought that the Olds were the rare ones. Sure is a lot of Old 's guys here. Wink
Back to top Go down
91OCCWagon

91OCCWagon

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, another 91 Olds here too.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Awarm welcome from New York, home of Wagonfest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.   I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had asked a question, and then realized I had never posted an intro.
Page 1 of 1