HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Sun May 12, 2013 3:30 am

Does anyone know if the front chrome trim on the bumper (the wide trim) is the same on the sedan and wagon? I can see from pictures that the sedan has bigger bumper guards, but I can't tell if that makes them different or not. And, on a similar note, would the entire front bumper cover transfer from the sedan to the wagon? Thanks, Mark.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Sun May 12, 2013 7:47 am

Stainless will not interchange. The bumper will fit, but will need the sedan front fenders and hood as well. Complete front clip swap to make this simple.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Sun May 12, 2013 9:22 am

You need the headlights with mounting brackets, side lights, turn signals, grille, grille support, headlight wiring harness, bumper support, wheel opening trim, wheelhouses, wheelhouse extensions, and hood. 92-93 have different wheelhouses, and headlight wiring harness from 94-96. You loose your antenna, because the RMS has its antenna on the rear passenger's quarter panel.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Sun May 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Roady sedan front clip swap. It's been done a couple times. Looks nice IMHO. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Mon May 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Mark, u need the wagon trim. That clear it up? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Mon May 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks guys. I bought some front trim from another member here, and am waiting for it to arrive. I just found out that a pull a part near my other house has 3 Roadmasters, but I don't know if they are wagons or sedans. I'm going there later this week, and was going to pick up some spares if they were the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   

Back to top Go down

Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1