GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Empty
PostSubject: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:30 am

Does anyone know if the front chrome trim on the bumper (the wide trim) is the same on the sedan and wagon? I can see from pictures that the sedan has bigger bumper guards, but I can't tell if that makes them different or not. And, on a similar note, would the entire front bumper cover transfer from the sedan to the wagon? Thanks, Mark.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:47 am

Stainless will not interchange. The bumper will fit, but will need the sedan front fenders and hood as well. Complete front clip swap to make this simple.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:22 am

You need the headlights with mounting brackets, side lights, turn signals, grille, grille support, headlight wiring harness, bumper support, wheel opening trim, wheelhouses, wheelhouse extensions, and hood. 92-93 have different wheelhouses, and headlight wiring harness from 94-96. You loose your antenna, because the RMS has its antenna on the rear passenger's quarter panel.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Roady sedan front clip swap. It's been done a couple times. Looks nice IMHO. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Mark, u need the wagon trim. That clear it up? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Thanks guys. I bought some front trim from another member here, and am waiting for it to arrive. I just found out that a pull a part near my other house has 3 Roadmasters, but I don't know if they are wagons or sedans. I'm going there later this week, and was going to pick up some spares if they were the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon   Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front bumper chrome trim on Roadmaster wagon
Page 1 of 1