HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 am

Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:50 pm

buickestate wrote:
so how long before you have it up for sale?

About 11 1/2 months. *cough*

It's Sprocket's now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:31 pm

well it's longer than Crovo keeps em
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:02 pm

buickestate wrote:
well it's longer than Crovo keeps em

By a very LARGE margin!!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:21 pm

What made you decide to sell? It will look so out of place in Sprocket's "wagon only" driveway! Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:24 pm

I keep trying to convince the gf to get a Fleetwood.....she likes her Acura tho.....
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
What made you decide to sell? It will look so out of place in Sprocket's "wagon only" driveway! Laughing Laughing 

Signed a lease on some office space for my side business.  I was running out of room at home and needed something closer to town (more centralized)  www.GreenvilleWeddingMusic.com It would be nice to have a little cushion in the bank for slow months too...which was why I decided to let it go.

I am also getting to the point where I can't possibly drive 3 cars! Let alone maintain them the way I want.   Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
DBeaSSt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Congrats Sprocket!

MalibuSSwagon wrote:
I keep trying to convince the gf to get a Fleetwood.....she likes her Acura tho.....

Micro Machines fit nicely in the Fleetwood's trunk.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:30 pm

You still have your Fleetwood, Mike?

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:22 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Congrats Sprocket!

MalibuSSwagon wrote:

Micro Machines fit nicely in the Fleetwood's trunk.  Wink 

Thanks Mike,

The first car I drove regularly was a 73 Sedan DeVille (parent's) but in all the cars I've owned this will be the first Caddy.

I'm psyched.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Chris can update the title of this thread to read, "It's GaSSt's now". Yep Timmy is the proud owner of this luxurious beast. I had it for just under 3 years and only put about 12K and factory chrome wheels (thanks Ruphraxe) and tires on it.

Currently needs the trans rebuilt and the AC line replaced, but she goes forward pretty well, lol.
It will be his lovely brides DD when fixed up. Loved the car, but a wagon guy at heart...
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 am

Glad it stayed "in the family". I'll have a Fleetwood eventually I hope! Love Them!
Back to top Go down
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:29 am

Knowing Tim, he's going to start rowing this fleetwood.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   

Back to top Go down

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3