GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FNG here........

Go down 
+4
toomanytoyz
waynes91
stockfornow
WHO??
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WHO??

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 am

Well Whats up fella's!?.I am new (obviously) I have been into trucks for ever,And just picked up my first wagon to have as a daily driver,Well turns out I don't think I can do that,I really had no idea I would dig the car as much as I do.So I have been puttin a plan together to do some stuff to it.I bought the car for a pretty decent price and it aint bad the way it is (sorta),Any how I got me a 92 Buick Roadmaster,it runs and drives great but it does need an altitude adjustment,some smaller tires and a wheel make over,AND the hidious ass vynl flames taken off..All of whitch will be taking place VERY SOON!!...I also have a bagged 04 silverado on 20 that I have been building over the last year (It was in horrble shape)...Any how here is a pic of the wagon Sorry its so crappy and pretty much the only one I have at this point,I have been working late ever since I picked it up!!I will get some more soon!!!

The wagon
FNG here........ P1160009

The beast..(toy) oh and its for sale to fund the wagon!!
FNG here........ P1160010

AND the 04..(think its bad now you should have seen it when I got it!!)
FNG here........ Fullsize2
Back to top Go down
stockfornow

stockfornow

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 am

quote"I really had no idea I would dig the car as much as I do." yeah that doesn't take long...
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Turn those blackwalls around and that thing will be ROCKIN on those smoothies!

Oh. And you suck. MAB is my favorite color. If that is Limited Cloth, I will have you banned. Wink
Back to top Go down
WHO??

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:05 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Turn those blackwalls around and that thing will be ROCKIN on those smoothies!

Oh. And you suck. MAB is my favorite color. If that is Limited Cloth, I will have you banned. Wink

Well for the wheels and tires!!...I am gonna take the centers off paint the wheels a bone white put new centers in and some beauty rings,Slightly smaller tires and some white walls!!...I like the way the end results look (had a similar set up on a blazer a while baclk!!)...No it is not the limited cloth it's the Blue leather
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 pm

welcome to the forum. Careful these things are addicting....
nice looking WB4
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome! Smile What part of the country are you in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
WHO??

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 am

Sprocket wrote:
welcome to the forum. Careful these things are addicting....
nice looking WB4

Thanks,And yeah I am finding that out !!!

brokecello wrote:
Welcome! Smile What part of the country are you in?

Springdale Ar.
Back to top Go down
lowbody2

lowbody2

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm

welcome to the forum, yes the wagons are addicting. i got a bagged truck as well. its a nissan hardbody, im in the middle of body dropping and chopping the top.
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Welcome aboard, and welcome to the MAB club. My MAB is a Caprice, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FNG here........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FNG here........   FNG here........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FNG here........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: