HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 am

Dad and I hopped in my big while whale wagon and headed over to the "bring-what-ya-got" weekly cruise-in over in Cedar Park tonight.

Fun meet and some neat cars! Lots of modern GTO's tonight...I love those!   Enjoy!

-Texas Mike

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Impressive turn out with a bunch of LS transplants.The old ratrod truck gave me a good laugh when I saw the LS1 under the hood.Interesting how the Karma and Aston Martin look so similiar since they were designed by the same guy.Wouldnt mind a Karma with the LS9 transplant that Bob Lutz is selling now but with Karma going under that might not be a good idea.Great pictures Mike,thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah that Fisker scares me.   Wonder if he'll be able to service it when it starts having issues...it sure looks COMPLICATED.

Loving all the LS engine swaps.   Would love to do that to Dad's Z28!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Sorry I missed it, even drove right by that shopping center on the way to the reception.....family duties Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Great pics...I even liked the old school Celica
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Sweet! This old pickup with LS... and black Viper... and GTO and others Cool
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

Awesome pics! My Dad had that Rivera (only black) when I was growing up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 am

Some of the guys on my local forum are upset that the "kids" with the rice-rockets and trucks have discovered this cruise-in. They say they do not belong. It's upsetting to me because I love the bring-what-you-got attitude and think everyone should be welcome.

I think the main issue is some of these kids come rolling in with booming stereos and then do burnouts when leaving the lot. The older folks think we're going to get kicked out of the parking lot for this, and they may be right.

Anyway just sharing the latest gossip. We've got two good weekly cruise-in's here and this is the closest one to me. Hope things smooth out.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 am

I want a G8 so bad I can taste it. I really like those cars. Only money?!?!?!

Thanks for the pics Mike!!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:56 am

Cool thread as always Mike,love the silver vette,my dream car.

Too lazy and inactive to start a new thread,just adding some pics.

Keep it wagon friendly,I still have it,rarely drive it though.

Gotta drive this more,Marge's orders.

So this past weekend,I hooked up with the club,almost 90 of us in this small area.

Number four on your program,giddy up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22   

Back to top Go down

Cedar Park Texas "Bring What Ya-Got" Sat Cruise-In Pics - June 22
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Event Central :: Local Shows & Events-
Jump to: