GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Orlando new to the forum

Go down 
+4
scoffman
Andebe
lakeffect
silverfox103
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi from Orlando new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 am

I was told about this forum @ Disney Cars Car show. I am very happy to see it exists! I am the 2nd owner of a '92 Caprice Wagon, i've owned it for the last 9+ years. It has over 200,000 miles but runs like a dream. I just came down to Miami to rescue some stock 94 Impala rims from my cousins car that is sitting & rotting Sad I put a used matching set of 225/60/17 tires and cleaned them, i'll thoroughly clean them when i get back. I will post pics soon, just wanted to say hi & hope to meet fellow wagon lovers soon!
Manny
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:01 am

Welcome Manny!

I'm sure you'll like it here, good guys and a lot of info.  There is a big wagon community in FL

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 am

HI, Manny, welcome to our humble home. Grab a cold beer from the frig.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 am

Welcome....always surprises me where you hear about this site....
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Welcome abard from Palm Beach County.  Almost neighbors.  I'll be up in O-town the week after the 4th.  Be staying near I-drive for work, maybe be able to meet up, drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcome to the gang!
Back to top Go down
59 wagon man

59 wagon man

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 pm

hi manny I think we spoke at the show jeff here with the 59 good to see you here . great bunch of guya and girls with a lot of knowledge to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, glad i'm here. 59 Wagon Man you are the reason i'm here, sweet 59' w/dual a/c btw.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Welcome to the madness........
Back to top Go down
seanu

seanu

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 am

Welcome from another long time owner and new member...from Jacksonville.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Orlando new to the forum   Hi from Orlando new to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Orlando new to the forum
Page 1 of 1