GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IDOXLR8v8

Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon   Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:56 pm

New here but not to wagons!  I'm the one who restored the 1968 red Buick Sportwagon you all have seen on Ebay in Florida, (didn't sell).  I also made a T type 1984 Century wagon that I drove forever.  I met up with a Super Car Guy at the GM Carlisle car show the had a way cool blue 6 Speed Buick Roadmaster wagon.  He said he was in Pa. I told him I wanted to keep in touch.  You guys may know him so in short forward this message,  Thanks,  AL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon   Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Thats Tim who goes by BigBlackBeast here and yes its a way cool wagon!Welcome to the madness Al.
Back to top Go down
IDOXLR8v8

PostSubject: Re: Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon   Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Thats Tim who goes by BigBlackBeast here and yes its a way cool wagon!Welcome to the madness Al.

Thanks for the follow up and the warm welcome! I will see if I can catch up with him, AL.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon   Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 am

Welcome! Would love to see some pics of the T-Type Cool 
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon   Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 pm

welcome. Are you also on ISSF with a similar screen name ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon   Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buick Roadmaster 6 Seed Wagon
Page 1 of 1