GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?

Go down 
+7
200OZ
95BRMW
bigbluey88
sherlock9c1
DBeaSSt
silverfox103
lakeffect
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 am

Thought I'd start a quick thread for what you are doing to your wagon in preparation for Wagonfest.

I'n working on the interior for most of the week, center console reset, different head unit, EQ and burying the climate controls under a panel, Switches for fans  and lighting , cdheck engine light, and ECM bin switching controller.
 Maybe buffing paint if I have time at the end of the week.

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am

1.  Vacuum and wash.

2. Install Moog rear springs tomorrow.  edited:  Not happening!  They can wait.

3.  R & R'd exhaust manifold bolt.

4.  Bring tire to tire shop to remove nail.

5.  Load up wagon with junk, I mean rare and valuable parts.  Then, bring home more junk.

6.  Have to remember to bring chairs.

Tom

Last edited by silverfox103 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 am

Checking the oil and filling the gas tank. I think that about covers it. I probably should check the spare tire for air too. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 am

Got the trans fixed. Working on a big mirror conversion. Was gonna try to put the Konis on but probably won't have time to finish.
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 am

Getting the interior vacuumed outside washed and waxed and want to shine up all the good stuff under the hood that makes it run along with making sure the chrome shines bright!!!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Stuff I should have a long time ago (like BEFORE the Florida fest)

Front brakes, rotors, wheel bearings
Oil change
Install Bilsteins and Airlifts in the rear
Get tires balanced, hope vibration goes away
Clean it inside and out
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Wash and wax, finish the BMW lights, fix the "dent" in the rear floor from the jack:x 
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:41 pm

200OZ wrote:
....., fix the "dent" in the rear floor from the jack:x 

OOPS!  Embarassed

My plans, drive to WagonFest.  Lucky if it gets washed. Maybe vacuumed!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

look at it and shake my head ashamed
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Well,. i,d really would have liked to be there with the big reveal on the blue wb4 car,.
But,. I was fortunate enough to get the car into Jarrods for some of his magic,.
but there's not enough time to get it finished,.
So,. i can say for sure i,m a no show,.
I,ve put my schedule back 1 week, and i,m going to try and get to the nationals,.even with no tinted windows, and no a/c,.but it all depends too on how things are at home, the wife is going through a difficult time,. so we'll have to see what transpires.
Have fun,.i am definitely disappointed , as i would liked to have seen some of you in person,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm

and for the record,. i think the topic of this thread needs to be edited,.
I really don't want to know what anyone is doing "IN" to their wagon,..
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Thanks for the catch Nick I'll try to change it. 

Tried buffing the hood a bit, only making things worse on the paint.  OYE!  Mad 
 Best to leave it to the professionals I guess.

Last edited by lakeffect on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:57 am

mtrhead79 wrote:
look at it and shake my head ashamed

Better bring stories and pictures.
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Still putting mine together. Just put the interior door panels on and reprogrammed the ECM for the 4.56 gears. I did finish the Harper rear disc conversion, so that's cool. Now I just gotta drive a pretty much untested car for 6 hours tomorrow. I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong...

See y'all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Mad Fuel pump......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 pm

There's always one....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?   What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing to your wagon for Wagonfest?
Page 1 of 1