GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poppawoodie

poppawoodie

ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c Empty
PostSubject: ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c   ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm

91 rmw no blower, replaced relay and 100 dollar module and replaced blown fuse and nothing. I cant take the heat and hot wired the blower for now, any idears?
Back to top Go down
Curiousnapper

PostSubject: Re: ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c   ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Basics, does the switch work?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c   ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Run 12v right to blower to test?
Back to top Go down
poppawoodie

poppawoodie

PostSubject: Re: ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c   ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:28 am

As far as knowing exactly what im doing? No. I have basic mech knowledge like pre 1970, you start talking computers and brains and im lost. I ran a fused hot lead to the battery and to a 50amp toggle and viola fan works, hate doin it but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Does the switch work? Im guessing the dash unit works but not sure how to test, like I said im running blind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c   ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ive gone backwoods engineering with my a/c
Page 1 of 1