GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon

Go down 
+2
silverfox103
Dave.hays
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave.hays

Dave.hays

New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Empty
PostSubject: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I've been reading the forums for the last few weeks. Thought I should introduce myself rather than just lurking. I'm in Northern VA - near Tysons Corner.

I've been driving Roadmaster Wagons since 1997. I started with a Navy 1992 (RIP 255k), and my wife persuaded me to give up my 2nd, a 1996 Burgundy Limited (166k). I started driving a newish Toyota and found myself wanting to be back in the wagon. So now I have #3 - a black/wood 95 estate wagon (144k) from Florida, and I intend to keep it for as long as I possibly can.

So hello all - I might be on here quite a bit. I'll try to get some pictures up shortly.

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey Dave

Glad you found us! Bunch of good guys here, always willing to help, sometimes it's even helpful.

Mike "DBeaSSt" is from northern VA also, Bentonville, probably not too far from you.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome to the gang Dave,sounds like you have had some very nice wagons in the past.The 95 sounds sweet too.I live southeast of you down in yorktown,always glad to hear from another virginian
who has gotten bit by the wagon bug.
Back to top Go down
Dave.hays

Dave.hays

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am very excited to have a new one in good enough shape to keep around for a while. That is if I can get the overheating issue solved - this one is awfully clean but mechanically still needs some work before she's daily driver material. But that's a topic for another section... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Welcome aboard! Lot's of knowledge and experience freely shared (as well as snarky comments Wink )

Back to top Go down
Dave.hays

Dave.hays

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:55 pm

As promised, a couple of pictures of the 95 - paint is allegedly original black.  (haven't checked that out)

New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon 2013-013
New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon 2013-014
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:04 pm

My favorite color with wood grain! Tan interior?

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dave.hays

Dave.hays

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Sure is. Didn't take any interior shots yet, but it's tan with the estate wagon (unheated) seats - my 96 was a limited; I actually seem to prefer the non-limited seats, comfort wise.

Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

I get that way once in a while. Be sure to get on the members section and put yourself on the map. Phone numbers help.

Tim
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Welcome .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon   New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here, just got my third Roadmaster Wagon
Page 1 of 1