GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding Empty
PostSubject: Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding   Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:53 am

I was wondering if the wood grain thin metal trim on the body side of the Roady wagon is rare/valuable/expensive? There is a woody Roady at a yard in Cleveland that has some trim (not all). My car is a wood delete, so I have no need for it, but like everyone else, I hate to see stuff go to the crusher if it is of some value. The car is really beat, but it made it to 312,000 miles before giving up the ghost. It is very rusty, and dented, but has a few usable bits and pieces. Believe it or not, both fly aways are there, and I got them, along with one rear grab bar lens cover!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding   Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Good for you.
The trim is getting hard to find, especially without any dents. It sometimes takes a while to move all of it, but if it is dent free, it will go a lot faster. Get the bottom trim (black) as well if it is dent free.
Back to top Go down
Multipurpose

PostSubject: Re: Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding   Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 am

I may be interested in the trim piece for the gate
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding   Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:09 pm

I need the longer trim piece for the passenger side door - and the clips that go under it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding   Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exterior trim on Roady's with wood siding
Page 1 of 1