GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi--finally figured out how to post something!

Go down 
+2
BigBlackBeaSSt
BuickBarry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BuickBarry

Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Empty
PostSubject: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 pm

New member here, from Ottawa, Canada. Got my first RMW in upstate NY in 2006, then a few weeks ago got a second one here in Ottawa. The first one, a woodgrain delete, now has terminal rust around the badly crackled windshield and in the tailgate and in the doglegs beside the tailgate glass, not to mention the bottoms of the rear fenders. The idea was to use it as a parts car, but now I realize I don't wanna give it up. Maybe I need counselling. OTOH, maybe the new one needs a new diff, considering the banging I often hear on tight corners under load.

Anyway, it's great to be here.

Barry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Welcome Barry,sounds like you have the wagon fever bad.You already have 2 wagons and I bet you are still looking.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:54 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 am

We have several notable members from the North country. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Howdy!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Welcome aboard. Sounds like it may be the bearing in the rear. the ones out by the brakes. I had one on the pass side sounded like scraping when I cornered. straight line no noise.

i replaced with a stock one even though the axle was scored. 45K later, no issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi--finally figured out how to post something!   Hi--finally figured out how to post something! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi--finally figured out how to post something!
Page 1 of 1