GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!

Go down 
+8
bigbluey88
95BRMW
ChevyChugg
toomanytoyz
BigBlackBeaSSt
s1l1sc
zach.skinner510
Sprocket
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Empty
PostSubject: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Well, I was overdue as I haven't bought a wagon since July.....

I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! 00m0m_5SXdZZ1uA1k_600x450

96K, one owner, dealer maintained.  White over Grey. 92, but a L03 with tow pack and posi.  Go figure that one out!
Upgraded seats with extra stuffing.  Corduroy seat and door panel covers.  Cargo Cover!

Not perfect, a rust in the D pillars top and bottom, mis matched wheels but new tires.  AC not working but supposedly just needs a charge.....

Ad here:

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/4140300417.html

I got it for a bit less as I didn't even make an offer on it, then he called back and he needed to move it.  

After getting it home, I'm really happy I did buy it.  It drove perfectly and going through the binder of maint history, It was maintained by the Chevy Dealer.  The last service this year was over $1000!

It's nice than my daily right now.  Not sure if my son will get it or the Blue Oldsmobile.....decisions!
Back to top Go down
zach.skinner510

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Nice score, and my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting to but a second.
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 pm

I am always looking... :-)

Nice score!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm back up to 5 at the house.  You are perfectly normal.

More photos and info coming soon, have to work tomorrow
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 am

And you think mtrhead79 has a sickness!!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Nice! I think you made a much smarter buy than I did today. Wink
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Learn something new everyday, I thought that interior made it a Caprice Classic, not a Caprice.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Sprocket wrote:
I'm back up to 5 at the house.  You are perfectly normal.

More photos and info coming soon, have to work tomorrow
I have some catching up to do, unless sedans count. That interior looks super comfy!
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Looks beautiful nice find!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:23 am

Well...you did get it afterall!! Wink Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:33 am

Sorry no pics yet, wife had the camera away all day yesterday. I did go snooping around the car a bit and found more rust Sad Driver's side at the front base of the rear window inside the door jamb (that's a new one). Also, found out the passenger rear door was originally DCM! Hmmm, absolutely no indication of damage, anywhere on the car, but notice paint peeling on the door hinges and they are DCM, Didn't pull the cover on the door, but I'm guessing the dealer did that work as it's VERY well done and no other noticeable ripples or anything in the sheet metal
Of course no receipt for that one in the binder, lol.

After discussing with my son, he is going to take this wagon and we are going to sell Ruby. Just need to clean her up and swap the plates over. He isn't sure what to do about the wheels. They are a weird mismatch. I really like the IONs on it but they are 100 a piece for 15s! The nascar black rims are okay but he already has soft 8s so In my eyes that's a wash...
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Looks to be a good buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:55 pm

First thing in the am I check my mail and then straight to CLs for Roadmaster,Caprice and OCC checks!So no you are not crazy just a little shy of normal!lol! 
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Sprocket wrote:

Hows the T56 coming along?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:32 am

Flasheroo wrote:
First thing in the am I check my mail and then straight to CLs for Roadmaster,Caprice and OCC checks!So no you are not crazy just a little shy of normal!lol! 
Isn't that what everybody does?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:54 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
Sprocket wrote:

Hows the T56 coming along?
waiting on a cross member from Eagle CO....Dan at CIA is making him a new one for 3 in exhaust and I'm taking his old one.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Hey that's sharp! Nice find! Looks like this one is a keeper. Pics when you can!

- Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!   I did it  again part deax or  number 12 in the house! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I did it again part deax or number 12 in the house!
Page 1 of 1