GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Innovative Wiring Battery Cables

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Empty
PostSubject: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 am

Decided that between doing my motor swap and the crap output of my headlights it was time to upgrade my wiring. On the innovative wiring site it lists two sizes for the battery cables, 38" and 48". Which size is the TBI cable, LO5, 100A alt? And before someone suggests I go out and measure it, I stupidly put the car into storage across town before I had the chance Embarassed Laughing 
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:00 pm

My olds show roughly 36". With the thickness of Gary's cables, it will be very hard to displace another foot of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:08 pm

95BRMW wrote:
My olds show roughly 36".  With the thickness of Gary's cables, it will be very hard to displace another foot of that stuff.
So the 38" then. RA says the same when looking at their replacement cables. Thanks for the reply, and going out to measure Dave cheers 
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

No problem. It's good that you're not installing these cables now, they are damn near impossible to flex when it's cold.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:31 pm

95BRMW wrote:
No problem.  It's good that you're not installing these cables now, they are damn near impossible to flex when it's cold.
Yeah Im going to do it in the two weeks before Daytona. In a heated garage cheers Going to do these and the headlight wires. Should make the lights actually useful at night. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
95BRMW wrote:
No problem.  It's good that you're not installing these cables now, they are damn near impossible to flex when it's cold.
Yeah Im going to do it in the two weeks before Daytona. In a heated garage cheers Going to do these and the headlight wires. Should make the lights actually useful at night. Laughing 
ONe can hope on the headlights Very Happy  I'm gonna try the 9007 mod on my 1A2, I hate the HIDs I put in that car.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 am

95BRMW wrote:
I hate the HIDs I put in that car.
Me too. They look like crap. And the high/low switch is laughable.

Whats the 9007 mod?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

Whats the 9007 mod?
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t8820-junkyard-headlight-upgrade

Put up some pics after you do it!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm

brokecello wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

Whats the 9007 mod?
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t8820-junkyard-headlight-upgrade

Put up some pics after you do it!

Chris
I'm with brokecello . Lets see them pics when done .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Wiring Battery Cables   Innovative Wiring Battery Cables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innovative Wiring Battery Cables
Page 1 of 1