HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Hey guys, sadly i'm selling my 1996 Roadmaster Limited Estate Wagon. I listed it on here a while back along with my Caprice Wagon and Fleetwood.  Well those 2 have since sold (and been replaced LOL) this one I was on the fence about, but I've decided I should sell her considering how little I am able to enjoy all of my cars.  Rather see someone drive her than keep storing her.
Anyways here is a description:
Black with tan leather interior, WB4 wood delete, 143k miles, New stainless dual exhaust and transmission approx 2 yrs ago.  *New Battery as of 11/5/2013.* tires are very good, have under 5k miles on them. Pretty good condition, any of you who have seen it at wagonfest know. All power options work. Factory CD/Cassette Radio. Trailer hitch(does not have trailer package). Needs a few things, front brake pads(they squeak), a/c recharge, and the fuel filler neck has a small leak (near clamp, $65 from Rockauto). Also the switch for the pass side window has stopped working on driver door panel, still works on pass side. Very little rust mainly in middle door jambs. Haven't driven the car much in the last year, as i've been very busy and purchased my hearse earlier in the year and recently an '84 Coupe Deville. I store the wagon every winter in a heated storage facility, its been garaged most of its life.

So if someone is interested let me know. I lowered my asking price to reflect the minor things the car needs.
Asking $4,000 or offer, PM me if interested.
May consider a partial trade if anyone has a really nice set of factory chrome 93-96 Cadillac Fleetwood Wheels + cash.

Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 am

My God that is one beautiful Wagon! If you were closer I would consider it (across country).
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:38 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Oh that's a pretty one!
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 am

I bought Adam's Caprice sight unseen. He was great to deal with.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

must... not... send... PM...

I can vouch for Adam's Caprice, too. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Sadly the wagon sold today.... A local guy bought her. Tough to see her go. But I think she has a good new home.
Back to top Go down
Multipurpose

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Bummer, slept right through this sale.
Wanted that car last year!
Back to top Go down
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Caddydaddy13 wrote:
Sadly the wagon sold today.... A local guy bought her. Tough to see her go. But I think she has a good new home.

Who!? Anyone I might know, I sent a few peeps to your ad on CL.

So now you're a wagonless bum huh? Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   

Back to top Go down

Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1