GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychosid

psychosid

My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan Empty
PostSubject: My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan   My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:08 am

1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. 161k. All original tow pack car.  2.93 rear gear. It also has a tachometer and trans temp A pillar pod set-up.

It has the Chevrolet Impala SS front end conversion. Full limo tinted windows with fronts at 25% tint. Blue cloth interior, JVC AM/FM CD DVD bluetooth touchscreen. Upper trim was stripped, cleaned and painted to match the 20" American Racing Daytona wheels. Less then 3000 miles on the wheels and tires. 1700.00 in wheels and tires alone. The originals with snow tires come with car.

New parts besides the wheels and tires... In the last 3000 miles... New inner and outer tie-rods, upper and lower ball joints, idler and pitman arm, front shocks. Fuel pump, water pump, opti-spark, full tune-up (plugs, wires, pvc, and k&n air cleaner)

With the tow pack...  This car has the class III Reese hitch, and wired with the large cannon plug for trailer. Has airlift 1000 adjustable bags in the rear. It does not have load levelers. I bought the car this way, previous owner tried to tow his travel trailer with it, found that he liked his van better. Has towed anything rarely.

Obviously I didn't do all this to sell it. Fully intended to keep it for the long haul. Life changes, and jobs change. No longer fits my long term plans. This is a nice driving, highway cruising car. Hate to sell, but it's time to move on.  

Thanks for taking a look, call or text with any questions. I'm available most evenings to take it for a test drive.

PM if interested...

My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan Stans%20RMW?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by psychosid on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
psychosid

psychosid

My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan   My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:12 am

Back to top Go down

My Brother's 94 RMW For Sale Mid Michigan
Page 1 of 1