HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 pm

I know I'm a new member but figured this was the best place to offer my custom cruiser. It has 226k on all original drivetrain, seems to have been well maintained and loved by P.O. In addition to whats in my signature it has new front brake pads and machined rotors, new front shocks, new sway bar endlinks, new rear shocks. I flushed the cooling system, new 160 degree thermostat, new aluminum/plastic radiator(hd version, the thicker core), new rad hoses, new serpentine belt. When I installed the roller rockers I put new valve cover gaskets, new injector pod gaskets, made the factory FPR adjustable and turned pressure up to 14 psi. Transmission works great, I put a new filter and pan gasket a while back. Front tires are almost brand new, maybe 1,200 miles on them, General G-max P245/40R20, rears are Pirelli Pzero P275/40R20, they only have about 20% left and are a little dry on outside edges from sun, but still ride perfect. Newer A/C compressor and system flushed/R134a converted, blows ice cold. Heat blows hot aswell. Everything inside works great, new motor and plastic rollers in driverside window, has a NESA brand indash touchscreen dvd player and all 4 speakers have been replaced. I drive car every single day and it makes one or two 400 -500 mile trips a month down to coast and to relatives house. I looked for this car for a long time before buying it, but a 4x4 truck would serve me much better. I'm asking $3,500, I can print you up receipts from all the recent repairs and the purchase of car, this is just what I have invested in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Here's a couple pics, forgot to mention I put a gray dash carpet on it to cover that unsightly defrost vent eruption, will get a pic of that today.

Back to top Go down
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 pm

That's a nice looking wagon, it would be hard for me to get rid of her.

Fleetwood front door panels? Good to know that they'll fit.

Good luck with the sale.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm

good eye tom i thought there was something different going on
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
DBeaSSt
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Nice looking Cruiser and neat idea on the FW door panels too. Hope you find a buyer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
poppawoodie

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:28 am

Nice car and really like the door panels im sure some of us here will be borrowing the idea, wth happened on the dash it looks infected lol. Good luck on the sale the price is right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Thanks, fixed that dash infection with a dash carpet
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Did you have that car at an INC/SOFASST Picnic in South FL last year? Looks real familar Smile
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Still available?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver    

Back to top Go down

91 Olds Custom Cruiser Daily Driver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1