GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's in option package 03 (1SC)?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverDakota

What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Empty
PostSubject: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi All from Lutz, Florida. My first time on here! I'm the proud new owner of a '94 Caprice wagon. I ran a VIN decoder on Compnine.com and noticed it has the RPO code 1SC, (option package 03). Can anyone tell me what options are included in this package? Are the included options already listed with all the other options? I'm trying to find out if the car has keyless entry and I don't find it listed...was hoping it could be in the 1SC option package. Thanks in advance!!
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:45 pm

The options will be listed individually. I don't know what exactly option package 3 included, but if (for the sake of argument) it was heated seats, heated mirrors and rear defog, then you will see separate RPO codes for heated seats, heated mirrors and rear defog listed on the build sheet.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Do you have a power passenger seat and a power antenna?
Back to top Go down
JaySS
Admin
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:45 pm

ForeverDakota wrote:
I'm trying to find out if the car has keyless entry and I don't find it listed...was hoping it could be in the 1SC option package.

Keyless entry was never available on the Caprice wagons (neither were aluminum wheels or cornering lamps, for that matter) so you can stop looking now.

The '94 sales brochure (as much as it can be trusted for absolute accuracy) shows only two option packages for the wagons:

Preferred Equipment Group 1 includes remote power mirrors / power windows / power locks / cruise & power drivers seat.

Preferred Equipment Group 2 adds power antenna / lighted passenger visor / F & R reading lamps / power passenger seat / electrochromic mirror / heated outside mirrors / rear window defroster / carpeted rear compartment trim & cargo shade.

- J

Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Wow, not only is my 94 loaded, it has options that aren't even listed!
Back to top Go down
ForeverDakota

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks for the info, I thought that the options in Group 03 would be listed individually...just wasn't sure. It does have a power passenger seat and antenna. It is fully loaded, I was unaware that keyless entry wasn't offered. Dang- I have to actually put the key in the lock...haha
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:30 am

If keyless entry is important to you, aftermarket alarm or remote start units usually include it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in option package 03 (1SC)?   What's in option package 03 (1SC)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in option package 03 (1SC)?
Page 1 of 1