HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 pm

This is a GREAT show and my local car club did another road-rally out to College Station for it.    Caddy, T-Bird, 79 Trans Am and '68 Camaro hit the road east early morning.   Pics below.    On the way home in the wide-open-spaces between Austin and College Station, had a Caddy/T-Bird flat-out run on the highway.   My buddy Kurt's gorgeous Caddy won when Mark's T-Bird blew a heater hose! Go GM!

Hopefully I'll have a vehicle to put in the show next year.   For now, still cool to look at others!

Enjoy the pics!

Some of the trip there & back including Mark's "unscheduled" T-Bird repair.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Thanks Mike,sure were some very costly cars out for a sunday drive.Quite a large turnout too,that black and silver Buick is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Dang, and I was going to claim that '57 Century! I'll take the black Riviera Gran Sport then.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

We both have great taste!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Nice material Mike! My favorite would be the chopped down Dodge Coronet.

Tom
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Great pics Mike:

The convertible version of your friends T Bird has been on my bucket list for ever. Finding one up here with a floor is next to impossible. The original bird is also on the list. Have even entertained building one of the replicas.

The 62 Buick Wildcat (wish it was a rag top) is another on the list as is the 61 Electra convertible.

Oh well, I guess we can all dream. Have to go out and get another lottery ticket.

Bill
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:07 am

So much awesome at that show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas   

Back to top Go down

Chicken Oil Run 1/12/14 - College Station Texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1