GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Empty
PostSubject: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Took my air dams off to dip them and I lost the box I put them in. Need a full set of the non 9C1/SS air dams PLUS hardware. Paypal ready or will trade for what I have for sale.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:11 pm

I have a set. Did you check the dealer to see if you can get the center? I was still available last year. If not, $50 for the set shipped. Sides only $30 shipped.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Does that include the hardware?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 pm

What hardware are you referring to? There are 5 screws that hold the center to the core support, and I believe 3 screws that hold each of the sides to the wheelhouse extensions.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Exactly. I need all the screws. I lost everything. The dams and the hardware were in the same box.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 pm

The screws are easy. The center came with a short screw and a standoff washer on the early versions, and the later ones used the same type as the side pieces. Which would your prefer?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

I actually found my center piece so I am now only looking for the sides and the hardware.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 pm

I have a pair of side pieces. $30 shipped. I accept paypal "to friends and family" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address separately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware   WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB/WTT Civi air dams+ Hardware
Page 1 of 1