GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smoked headlights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
piranah

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:25 am

Im looking and looking and looking, but can not find a set of smoked headlights without leds and extra stuff. just want a set of smoked lights. I found the street trends site, but is there anything cheaper out there? All i have found on ebay are the ones with leds and hids and stuff.

I just want some oem style headlights that are smoked, without taking mine apart.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:32 am

Like these?

Smoked headlights 1098274_10151577169208553_1156904022_n

Back to top Go down
piranah

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:46 am

Exactly like those
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:22 pm

I got mine from ebay. I searched under "euro smoked" which is how I found mine last year, but there don't seem to be any listings for them currently. Odd.
Back to top Go down
piranah

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Yea, there are regular lenses, but no smoked ones. How quickly things change.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:25 am

Amazon had a couple of sets still...but it looks like the clear ones are all thats left on Ebay (unless you go with those weird LED single piece ones)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
piranah

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:50 pm

I ordered some clear ones, the smoked ones didnt have the diffuser piece inside. Where are the mounting bolts on the car? Is it a straight forward pull?
Back to top Go down

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Yeah. Pretty straight forward. Remove the cornering light by removing the one screw at the top, then pulling it out and removing the bulbs, then you can see all of the bolts that attach the headlight to the core support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoked headlights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoked headlights   Smoked headlights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoked headlights
Page 1 of 1