GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Runway Enduro Tires Still Available

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Runway Enduro Tires Still Available Empty
PostSubject: Runway Enduro Tires Still Available   Runway Enduro Tires Still Available Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 pm

I just ordered 2 more Runway Enduro 75's from Simpletire.com. They were $76.00 each, and with shipping and tax came to just under $200.00 delivered to my house in Florida. I've heard people say that they were no longer being made, or getting hard to find, but I had no problem getting them. I got these extra 2 so I would have 5 of them for both my Fleetwood and Roady wagon, just in case. With the next nearest wider whitewall tire coming in at over twice the price of these it's good to know I have 2 new spares. Plus, if anyone is unfamiliar with them, they ride great, look great, and (so far) the tread is long lasting.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Runway Enduro Tires Still Available   Runway Enduro Tires Still Available Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 pm

A vendor at the English Town swap meet in NJ said he could get them too, I hope this is a sign that they will be more common.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Runway Enduro Tires Still Available   Runway Enduro Tires Still Available Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Now Firestone just needs to make Indy 500's again. I could really use a spare.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Runway Enduro Tires Still Available   Runway Enduro Tires Still Available Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:20 pm

i ordered a pair from same and got them in 22 hours delivered! 170 out the door in my hands Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runway Enduro Tires Still Available   Runway Enduro Tires Still Available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runway Enduro Tires Still Available
Page 1 of 1