GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges Empty
PostSubject: WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges   WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Color doesn't matter on the mirror - I'm painting it anyway. Needs to be power.

Need both hinges for the driver's side front door as well. Again, color doesn't matter, mine are trashed.

Shipping zip is 34997. LMK what you've got. ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges   WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:40 am

hi, got the drivers door hinges...$50 for the set plus ship...im in california and i part out wagons as a hobby...tons of rust free parts in my inventory....buicknutt@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges   WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges   WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: 1995/96 driver's side power mirror and driver's side front door hinges
Page 1 of 1