GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trim, seats, cover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
71novaguy

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Looking for a few items.

Need the metal trim piece that the little door sits and locks on at the 3rd row seat.
Need the black trim that goes at the bottom of the front left fender.
Need the rear light covers near the hatch.
Would like some door panels (tan) in good shape (not faded, cracked, and have all the trim tabs in tact)
Front and rear seats (tan, leather).
Muffler hanger brackets

thats all I can think of right now. In Florida, so local would be great.
Back to top Go down

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Where in FL? I have the light covers.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 am

You did not state what wagon you have. The LT1 cars have some differences in relation to the LO3/5 cars.

I have or can get a pair of LT1 muffler hanger brackets for $30 If you want the rear hangers add $20. I may have the black driver's side lowest trim for $15 if shipped together. I have a driver's side grab handle lens for $15. If you want a pair of LO3/5 muffler brackets, I can get them as well. The price will be the same.

The small piece you say the rear storage hooks to is the striker, if my guess is correct. I do not have one right now, but if a wagon comes into the yard here, I can get it. The part may be the same as the glove box striker on a 91-93 RM or 91-92 OCC.
Back to top Go down
71novaguy

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

Sorry. Need to fix my profile. 96 rmw.
I'm in Riverview fl. Stingroo, how much for the covers?
Fred, let me investigate the bracket, but i think the rust has ate them up.
If you run into the striker, let me know. Mine is rotted and broke the sketch off. The the whole metal piece across the back
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:03 pm

I know it's a couple of hundred miles away, but I just saw today, a 94 tan RMW in Jacksonville at Ace Pick a Part.  It has the driver part of the front seat which looked decent as well as the front door panels.  I didn't check them closely but they appeared in OK condition.  The bottom half of the second seat is still there.

Also saw this if you can figure out the logistics: http://hartford.craigslist.org/pts/4318397499.html

Tom
Back to top Go down

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:41 pm

71novaguy wrote:
If you run into the striker, let me know. Mine is rotted and broke the sketch off. The the whole metal piece across the back

$25 and I'll ship them to you next week. You're close, and they weigh nothing, so don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:25 pm

71novaguy wrote:
I am right across Tampa Bay from you. It might cost you less than shipping to come visit me, and see what I have.

What bracket? I have the muffler brackets, and can get the tailpipe brackets. What do you mean by a sketch?

I do not know what piece goes across the back.
Back to top Go down
71novaguy

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Sorry, striker. The cover that goes over the footwell for the third seat can lock.
This is the metal piece it locks under. Black about 4 ft wide
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:31 pm

It latches to a small plastic piece that screws to the metal strip. If the strip is not damaged, all you need is the plastic piece. I have one of them for $15 shipped. If you need the entire strip, I also have one of them for $45. If you need both, make it $55. If you come and pick them up, I can discount the cost of shipping.

Phone number is 727-693-5510
Back to top Go down
71novaguy

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 pm

I need the whole thing. I have the plastic piece, but the metal broke off around it.
I have next weekend off, so maybe we can work something out then?

Anyone have the little black trim for the bottom of the front left fender?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 pm

I have one of the black trim pieces for the left front fender as well.
Back to top Go down
71novaguy

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Lets plan on doing this next weekend and ill buy both
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm

OK Call me 727-692-5510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trim, seats, cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trim, seats, cover   Trim, seats, cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trim, seats, cover
Page 1 of 1