GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Stock aluminum wheels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WTB Stock aluminum wheels Empty
PostSubject: WTB Stock aluminum wheels   WTB Stock aluminum wheels Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Looking for stockers to replace these ridiculous looking wire wheels that were on my wag when I bought it. It would be ok for wires if they were decent but these things are not. I would like to find a set of the mesh looking aluminum wheels and lug nut for them also. Please let me know if you have set you keep tripping over in the garage.

I am in the Nashville TN area and can travel a bit. If the price is right I will even consider shipping.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: WTB Stock aluminum wheels   WTB Stock aluminum wheels Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:53 pm

There is a Pull A Part in Nashville and Memphis, check them out if you can. I got my aluminum wheels at the one in Louisville for less than 20 a piece. They cost a little more if they have good tires on them. There were 3 available in Lville the other day, one of which was a new spare.
Back to top Go down
rabalc

rabalc

PostSubject: Re: WTB Stock aluminum wheels   WTB Stock aluminum wheels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 pm

I have a very nice set,1996 only 75000 miles with nearly new tires,maybey 500 miles goodyear wrangler sra. I would take 300 . not sure what shipping would cost, 55955
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Stock aluminum wheels   WTB Stock aluminum wheels Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:14 am

Thanks but going to go a different route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Stock aluminum wheels   WTB Stock aluminum wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Stock aluminum wheels
Page 1 of 1