GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a whole car.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for a whole car. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a whole car.   Looking for a whole car. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm

I am in the market for another wagon.
I am looking for a 92-93 Roadmaster, I could be persuaded to purchase a 94-96 but it would have to be one heck of a car to get me to convert to the LT1 side.
I have not had a lot of luck on the interwebs searching for a car nearby.
I am located in central east coast Florida so I would prefer to stay within a couple hours drive from there.
I have a budget of 3-5k in mind for this car and it may be driven by a teenager too.
I prefer leather interiors and I am not partial to any particular color combo.

Ray.

Edit: I am looking for a functioning car that is ready to be driven with little to no work needed.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a whole car.   Looking for a whole car. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a whole car.   Looking for a whole car. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:47 pm

lakeffect wrote:
Did you see this?.

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t10656-1992-caprice-wagon-120000

That is just a tad too far away. Thanks for thinking of me.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a whole car.   Looking for a whole car. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

why you been hiding ray,..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a whole car.   Looking for a whole car. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 am

phantom 309 wrote:
why you been hiding ray,..
Not really hiding. Just got out of the wagon scene for a while.
My daughter needs a first car and we all agreed that it might as well be a car we all want to have around and can enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a whole car.   Looking for a whole car. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a whole car.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Marketplace :: Wanted-
Jump to: