GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things didn't end well. Parts for sale

Go down 
+3
lakeffect
MalibuSSwagon
OCCruiseship
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OCCruiseship

Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:32 am

Unfortunately, I'm out of the b-body game as of tomorrow. The car is going for scrap within the week, so I'm offering any parts that are accessible within a reasonable amount of time for sale here. Prices are not set in stone so ask and I will give you a price. The car is my 1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser. The Northeast car cancer hit my car really bad and it's no longer drivable. Things happened in such a short amount of time that I couldn't even set the date that it was going off the road.

But enough of my car's story, the time is very limited on this one. I may have only one day left to access the car so if anyone wants anything, let me know.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:17 am

Sorry to hear about your loss. If I had the time I'd be heading your way with a trailer. But I'd like to get all the OCC specific parts as spares. Don't know if that's feasible for you.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 am

Maybe you should help him by telling him what parts are OCC specific Or maybe buy the hulk from him for whatever the junk yard would pay.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:51 am

PM'd
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:02 am

Better yet, bring it to Wagonfest, and EVERYONE will strip it.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 am

Colors?
Back to top Go down
OCCruiseship

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:10 am

MalibuSSwagon wrote:
Sorry to hear about your loss. If I had the time I'd be heading your way with a trailer. But I'd like to get all the OCC specific parts as spares. Don't know if that's feasible for you.
Don't know which ones are specific, like lakeffect said

lakeffect wrote:
Better yet, bring it to Wagonfest, and EVERYONE will strip it.
If I could I would, but I have nowhere to put it, so unfortunately it has to go

Andebe wrote:
Colors?
Exterior is white, interior is burgundy.
Back to top Go down
OCCruiseship

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:04 pm

What I forgot to mention is that I have a new carpet still in the box. Burgundy in color, from ACC. Hasn't been installed
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:29 pm

I could use the steering column if the plastic on it is good.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:46 pm

i would be interested in front bumper
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:32 pm

I'm interested in the rear bumper. Where in NY are you?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:11 pm

I would like the grille. $65 shipped? How much for the carpet?

Get the cladding, dash front (not just the woodgrain), HVAC control, cluster, seat skins and foam, steering wheel, aluminum wheels, and airbag.

Also get the cargo bay light covers, door interiors with inserts, rear glass with hinges, rear wiper arm, flyaway panels.

The little clip on the D pillar that the tire cover clips to, and if the gate interior is not broken out along the top screws, save that too.
Back to top Go down
OCCruiseship

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Well I'm not happy. I went back the same day and found out that instead of waiting until the next day as I requested, it was taken away the same day with all my belongings taken out of the car. So now the only thing I have for sale is the carpet and four unused Monroe Monro-Matic Plus shocks. Took me a while to write this update as I was plenty pissed, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:10 pm

How much for the carpet?
Back to top Go down
OCCruiseship

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 1:47 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
How much for the carpet?
$50 plus the shipping.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:21 am

How big is the box and how much does it weigh?
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 am

Well that explains that. Where did it go?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 4:04 am

Do you still have the carpet?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 am

Still inquiring about the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 9:34 am

I am still interested in the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things didn't end well. Parts for sale   Things didn't end well. Parts for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things didn't end well. Parts for sale
Page 1 of 1