GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS Empty
PostSubject: 82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS   82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 am

Hello All:
I am new to the forum. Friend pointed me here. Cleaning out dads garage and found a new (dusty) weatherstrip (called "sealing strip, taligate door at beltline") for the rear tailgate window on the 82-90 B-body wagons, GM part #20225797

The wagon is long gone. I'd like to get $100 obo plus s&h (When discontinued retail was $128.02)
I'd think the best way would be to put this inside a piece of PVC so the UPS/FedEx/USPS couldn't damage it in transit.

I'm in Columbus OH so you could pick it up if you want and save the s&h.

Thanks!
mrfiezzi Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mrfiezzi   82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am

Hi. I too just joined, mostly to tell you that I want your rear wagon door weatherstrip ( part 20225797) I'm in Quebec Canada and hope you dont mind shipping it to me. Please e-mail me at unclebob1954@sympatico.ca and let me know if you still have it. You can also send your phone number or request mine. Hope to hear frm you soon. UB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS   82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 am

Hi, probably missed this sale but if its still available let me know. harveykipnis@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS   82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

82-90 B-body wagon tailgate weatherstrip FS
Page 1 of 1