GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wtb: rear cargo area light covers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
r67northern

r67northern

wtb: rear cargo area light covers Empty
PostSubject: wtb: rear cargo area light covers   wtb: rear cargo area light covers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 am

Anybody got one or two of the cargo area light covers (attach to the entry/exit handles)? One needed for sure, a second could be good if it's in nice shape.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: wtb: rear cargo area light covers   wtb: rear cargo area light covers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:33 am

I have a couple of driver side lenses, but they could use a little love. The lens is not warped or broken, but has a rough surface that gets dirty. If you use some 400 grit paper on it to make it smooth, and clear coat it, it could be like new. The clearcoat is optional. I did this to a couple in the past, and it worked out. I would like $15 shipped for one.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: wtb: rear cargo area light covers   wtb: rear cargo area light covers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 pm

I have a pair in good shape, but not perfect all tabs are there. $25 shipped.
Back to top Go down
r67northern

r67northern

PostSubject: Re: wtb: rear cargo area light covers   wtb: rear cargo area light covers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks guys - I was out with the car this afternoon and the lights might not be quite as bad as I first thought. I'll see if I can get them back in OK ... then drop you a PM when I can't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtb: rear cargo area light covers   wtb: rear cargo area light covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtb: rear cargo area light covers
Page 1 of 1