GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet?   Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 am

I am hoping someone coming to the show has replaced either, or both, so I can see what an aftermarket carpet, and a repaired headliner look like. I need to do both, and want to talk to anyone who has done these repairs. Thanks, Mark.
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet?   Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 am

I have done both. I do not think I will have my cars at the show as I won't be driving as I am on pain killers. This is an option if you can't find what you are looking for at the show.

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet?   Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 am

I have done both, although I used an OEM carpet. I repaired the headliner foam base, but had someone put the new cloth on it and install it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet?   Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone coming to wagonfest who has replaced either/both headliner or carpet?
Page 1 of 1