GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!

Go down 
+6
phastlt1
phantom 309
Bewber
DBeaSSt
buickestate
brokecello
10 posters
AuthorMessage
brokecello
brokecello

See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Empty
PostSubject: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 am

Didn't have my camera (was in the Civic today) so these are cruddy cell pics Sad I knew I saw this OCC before. Figures it showed up when I wasn't ready to take a good pic. Woodgrain looks like the same style as Pat's Estate Wagon. I will try to get better pics someday!

See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! OCC_woody1
See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! OCC_woody2

Last edited by brokecello on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 am

LOL!

I can hear it now

911 operator: What's the emergency?
OCC owner: I'm being stalked by a weirdo in a black Honda! Shocked
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:06 am

From the way that car is leaning in the corner there, looks like he is trying to get away. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:53 am

The little old lady that drives it has a very HEAVY foot. She might have been suspicious of me just a bit too...*cough* Embarassed
At least I was in the Civic. I would have been a lot more memorable in the OCC.

They used some generic molding strip for the top section..it looked nice though. Clean as can be too.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 am

I think it's fair to see the real lesson to be learned or reaffirmed here:

That a highly motivated stalker with proven driving skills STILL can't catch an 80 year old woman in a B-body wagon as long as he is in a Honda.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 am

Bewber wrote:

That a highly motivated stalker with proven driving skills STILL can't catch an 80 year old woman in a B-body wagon as long as he is in a Honda.

Yeah...this proves it even more affraid

Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:54 am

so,. excitement over another occ, um , tbi, um, small mirrors, er, wood grain,.
wow,. pretty much the tri-fecta for everybody!! Just re-affirming polar opposite points of view,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am

brokecello wrote:
Bewber wrote:

Yeah...this proves it even more affraid

All that complete with elevator version of "Fade To Black".....ouch
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

lol, this thread made me crack up.
Yeah it looks like that old lady is ready for an autocross, ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Off topic: but WHERE DID YOU GET THAT VERSION OF "ONE"?

I love that! That's definitely not the S&M version either.

Me want.

(huge Metallica fan Smile)
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 am

It's a cello group I like to listen to sometimes (one of the older albums though)

http://www.apocalyptica.com/
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 am

I'd like a rematch. I think I could do better with the Cruiser now. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:45 am

I must find that song/album. That was just plain awesome.

Thank you, sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
From the way that car is leaning in the corner there, looks like he is trying to get away. Razz
I woulg guess by the lean, he was taking a left. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 pm

I saw this OCC in Greenvile today! Actually, my son spotted it while we were at a stop light in a parking lot and said hey Dad there's a wagon. I looked over and said It's THAT wagon!.....

everyone in the car was like WTF. I told them how Chris stalked this wagon and my cousins thought I was a crazy guy, lol
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Sprocket wrote:
I saw this OCC in Greenvile today!  Actually, my son spotted it while we were at a stop light in a parking lot and said hey Dad there's a wagon.  I looked over and said It's THAT wagon!.....

everyone in the car was like WTF.  I told them how Chris stalked this wagon and my cousins thought I was a crazy guy, lol

One day I will get a good pic or meet the owner.  I am pretty sure they work at a local school in town (Bob Jones)

Good seeing you today Sprocket!!

See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Photo_zpsc6b79a56
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Good to see you too brother! Hopefully We'll get to do it again in two weeks, lol.

I'll post some pics when I get to a PC and can upload.
Back to top Go down
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:19 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
wow,. pretty much the tri-fecta for everybody!!  Just re-affirming polar opposite points of view,.

Nick

Were you abused by a TBI wagon years ago? You have got SOMETHING against them. I think by now everybody knows how you feel, there's no need to re-affirm anything. Did GM produce a wagon that you DO approve of?
Back to top Go down
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
wow,. pretty much the tri-fecta for everybody!!  Just re-affirming polar opposite points of view,.

Nick

Something to increase your trauma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BT3iOkLldQ
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 pm

I currently own some wagons,. I,ve bought and sold a few as well,.
I'm sorry u are defensive about TBI wagons,.

Trauma?

silly boy,.straighten your panties out.
mebbe check the date on this thread,

try googling the word "schtick"
Back to top Go down
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:32 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
I currently own some wagons,. I,ve bought and sold a few as well,.
I'm sorry u are defensive about TBI wagons,.

Trauma?

silly boy,.straighten your panties out.
mebbe check the date on this thread,

try googling the word "schtick"

I'm not defensive about them, other than you attack them even when it's someone else's thread and good time. You should relax, dad, and not obsess over it.

"In common usage, the word shtick has also come to mean any talent, style, habit, or OTHER ECCENTRICITY for which a person is particularly well-known, even if not intended for comedic purposes"

Ok I can buy that. Ooops, what's that sound....it might be toomanytoyz getting ready to unfurl the "ur a troll" banner again, I better go back into hiding.lol! 
Back to top Go down
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 pm

It is being civil, and it's a nice thread that I personally along with presumably many others across the country and possibly the world are enjoying immensely.

That said, if you do INDEED like nice, civil threads you ought to start discouraging what's his name from making incendiary, negative posts regarding cars he has a personal vendetta against instead of laughing about and encouraging it.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Please keep in mind the thread has posts over two years old in it. that you are commenting on.
It has already been edited. Your future civility and keeping on topic is appreciated.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!   See Pat!  I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See Pat! I told you I saw a Woody OCC in town!
Page 1 of 1