GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walk around of my '93 RMW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
harrisons13

harrisons13

Walk around of my '93 RMW Empty
PostSubject: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:51 pm

This video is not my best of this car, I tried uploading a full tour, but it did not work. Feel free to leave a comment and subscribe for more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Nice but those 2 rust spots are hell scary! I see you are LA so this came from elsewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Nice wagon but those sure are 2 unusual spots for rust thru.Get busy on that before it gets any worse.Lance is right about your wagon coming from someplace else or maybe was parked in a crazy spot that caused the rust.
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:23 am

Yeah they are very scary rust spots. The car was driven by an old lady who was from a small city near San Fran. That explains the rust. The 2nd owner had it for a year, but didn't get those fixed. I'm the 3rd. And recently I changed the distributer cables, before my car was only running on 7 cylinders lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Good looking wagon well worth the time to fix its rust issues. The upper hole at the door may have caused the lower hole in the rocker. Jeff
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Odd rust, I agree! Wonder if the water ran down from the dor sill hole and pooled in the well there to form the other one. Odd. Well worth fixing though! Good luck with your project!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk around of my '93 RMW   Walk around of my '93 RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk around of my '93 RMW
Page 1 of 1