GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Grey Tailgate Cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Empty
PostSubject: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Looking for a grey tailgate cover. Looking for as crack free and as clean as possible.

WTB Grey Tailgate Cover 20140510_151747_zps03a7c4d1
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:07 am

what's wrong with that one (other than a grease stain)?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:27 am

Sprocket wrote:
what's wrong with that one (other than a grease stain)?

It's gouged in several places and cracked on the DS. If it were just the grease stain, I'd just recarpet it, but at this point I'm just better off with a new one.
Back to top Go down
ironrobe

ironrobe

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 pm

You still looking for one? The yard I was at had a Caprice w Grey interior, but the tail gate was locked and I didnt take a look at it, but it was there
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawdealtees.com
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Yes I am!
Back to top Go down
ironrobe

ironrobe

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm

I'm going back to the yard next Thurs that had the Caprice w the Grey Interior, if it's in good shape I will pull it for you. Need anything else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawdealtees.com
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:04 am

I have one sitting in my garage.  I'll sell it for 25.00 plus shipping.  Send me your zip and I'll let you know how much it is to send it to you.
I'll be away for work until Friday so won't be able to respond until Friday night.  I accept Paypal.

WTB Grey Tailgate Cover More2011FamilyampCarSalePics025-Copy-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Grey Tailgate Cover   WTB Grey Tailgate Cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Grey Tailgate Cover
Page 1 of 1