GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Empty
PostSubject: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

So a couple of weeks ago I'm driving past a sub-division exit and I see a gunmetal '92 Cruiser waiting at the light....kinda like SC barber's new one.

SO I get my panties all bunched up and the next day I get off early I cruise the sub diviision and spot it. It's just about dark so I don't stop. Fast forward 3 weeks of seeing it at the house (you can see it from the main road if you look at the right time), I get off early today and drop by the house and ring the bell.

No one answers the door Sad. I go to leave a note on the car with my info and introduction proclaiming my membership in wagon's anonymous and feel free to contact me, blah blah blah. Just as I'm slipping the note under the wiper a car pulls up and this nice white haired lady (I'd guess around 70 or so) hops out and after a quick introduction, asks me if I want to sell MY car to her, lol.

Obviously we got along pretty well and we talked a bit as she's just had the motor and tranny gone through at 160k, the interior is near mint, but the paint is original and tired and has some rust on the D pillars.

I turned her on to this site and the other one, so hopefully we shall see her on here in the near future.

Her and her husband LOVE the car and want another one so we'll be talking soon.

The funny part of the story was her asking me if I wanted to sell and we had a laugh as that's what I was there for too jocolor
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Wow, I'm not the only one who does stuff like that, lol....a few years ago, I asked an old man about selling his mint stock 93 9c1, well about a month ago, I stopped by and asked if he was ready to sell. His response, not yet, but I still have your number. I guess you and I are both border-line stalkers, lol Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I was in your neck of the woods today, Sprocket. Picked up my sister's boyfriend for her.

He likes the wagon. I approve of him. lol
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Stingroo wrote:
I was in your neck of the woods today, Sprocket. Picked up my sister's boyfriend for her.

He likes the wagon. I approve of him. lol

You should give me a heads up when you are around. Always nice to meet a fellow forum member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah man.

I met the president (if I recall) of GoFaSSt the other day at Advance Auto Parts with my dad. He lives in Hobe Sound.

Lots of locals here. I even found another wagon enthusiast in my own city. Smile
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 am

That's a great story! Always nice to see other wagon nuts, even if they do want your car!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 am

Stingroo wrote:

Lots of locals here.Smile

I find that to be true no matter where you are at.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED   wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wagon 9...maybe.....DENIED
Page 1 of 1